Latest Mouse Driver for Lenovo E440 Brought in Some Advance Touchpad Setting

I was just aware of it awhile ago, but if you update your mouse driver for your E440 you will get the latest touchpad setting from Lenovo.
I found that the annoying super sensitive touchpad was a little set back. On the mouse setting, go to ThinkPad > Advanced.
Then in the Synaptic Control Panel, go to Advanced > Smart Check. In Palm Check Treshold you can slide the setting more to the min side.
This is what I was waiting for. Now I'm a much more comfortable typing in Lenovo. I just have to get used to the location of the Ctrl button and the inversed function button. I may not use F1 - F12 that often, so this might be a good idea anyway.
Enjoy the two, three and four fingers gesture on the touchpad, I mean ThinkPad.

Have Fun with the New Setting

Comments