Getting Knowledge Online

A lot of people talk about Internet as a matter of getting things online, nobody works in the massive scale as Google in getting books online.
Look at this book below
   

That was written by William James, a famous figure in psychology. This is a very important piece of information in the strain of psychology discipline. If there's no act on getting important books or articles like these, what a waste it would be. It would take more effort to acquire information, that's something that shouldn't be so in time of today's technology.
I was preparing a Psych lecture I'm teaching on Monday and I can not stress enough how valuable it is for me and my students to have this available.
I'm glad I live in a time where Google exist, and I'm eager to create something that extends this technology to better people around me.

Comments