Serve me!

I don't really care about what a gadget promises to do, theoretically. When you keep on selling features that can only be used in limited countries and tell it to the rest of the world, letting them believe that they can use it, I'd end up hating you. And I'm not alone.
Show me a cool gadget  I'd demand a good after sales service behind it. You show me an intricate phone, I'd say prove that it works as advertised here. This is not some dumb third rate country.  If you want a market here, serve and serve. Treat us like like a deserving customer. Or else, this abled self supporting powerhouse economy that can stand on its own economy will write you off its list.
Decent after sales service, and respect our locality. That also goes to products from surroundings.  Build them here, not in Singapore nor Malaysia,  no offence to those fine neighbouring countries.
It's time that we should stop paying premium to stuff with no services.

Comments