Rate this product? Really?

I recently gave a long input to a computer shop. A long one. It wasn't a rant, I liked the shop, I liked the interaction there, I liked the products that they sold. I was a what you'd call a concern loyal customer. I am a valuable asset to that store. I saw something that I feel a bother and I'm willing to get out of my way to let the store know. That's really expensive, some IT related companies go a long way to get a descent and hones opinion of their products and service they render. I was providing that shop a shortcut.
The shop never put up my input. It turned out that the rating posting was moderated. I looked at the date and the last posting was about a year ago.
I didn't have anything against that shop before, even after my purchase experience. Now I do. Too bad for that shop.
How many times you stop being a customer just because the after sales service was unsatisfactory?

Comments