Put it in just right (Android App Inventor)

An article about App Inventor being closed in the near future got me interested in it. If you're not a programmer nor are you accustomed to programming, you really should check it out. It puts a visual perspective to high-level programming language. I'm trying some projects (refer to any tutorial available, there are many of them).
Anyway, I head to what seems to be one of a common mistakes in one of the tutorial project: the solution was very simple and visual, I missaligned the two objects I was pairing. I was really surprised of how visual the whole thing is.
Turned out MIT is going to host App Inventor in the future. This is good. I don't think I'm ready to this cool thing to cease just yet.
I looked the books on Amazon. Here is a paperback on the matter if you're interested. I'm using this one, there is a little variation compared to the formal tutorial.
You might want to check the tutorials from Youtube. I recommend downloading them for reference. Sometimes reading it didn't make any sense to me, but hey, I'm not a programmer.

Comments