Exact change, please.

I was getting in a toll. It was sunny, but that's not the point. I'm hoping that the sketch is self-explanatory, but I love leading you to the irony.
As you can see, the toll company seemed to have account for the traffic common found in those toll booths. Hence the exact change booth.
Right. There I was. I had exact change, so I headed to the right booths, the left one, you can't see it, had a longer line. Right. Then I was stuck. I was stuck behind cars so many. The two booths on the most right aren't even doing that much of a different. Sure, the second one from the right had 2 cards, but the one on the right, the exact change, had none. Why? It was not accessible easily. All I needed 3 cars lining on the 3rd booth from the right, and I can't:
  1. Access the 2nd booth from the right.
  2. Have any lead having exact change.

I kept my change ready and still went to that booth, but wondered how effective was that booth in doing what it was supposed to do? I thought, if the toll company would just switch the exact change booth to the one on the left, you'd have a different story.

Comments