Where is it?

I was downloading a software to enable my phone to remote my PC. It requires a server application installed in my PC.
I followed the URL the phone gave. It was a long page. A long page that kept on mentioning the server application and giving the link to the same long page.
I was really irked at the time. I was thinking of those pages that make you read long essays before making you realize that you have to buy something from them. Sure enough, the application is on the bottom part. The writer mentioned that he was hoping for any donations, but are giving the application for free. Nice of him.
He really should consider leaving the long page strategy. How you deal with anything related to the product is how you would remember the product. Lindstrom explained this thoroughly in his book here and I stand by it. Provide a nice experience to your customer, they will reward you, either with free marketing or simple purchase. Either way, it's you win.

Comments