Google+

I don't know how it happened exactly, but I managed to have an account in Google+. Been trying to invite others, but you know how hard it is. Invited Wifey, invited Son (which I asure you, it was me that opened his mail. He's only 3 years old. We're writing him email to this address for him to open later), and some friends, none have succeeded.

What I like about Android is they don't really force you to purchase apps through one canal, being The Apps Store. No. You can get an email of an apk file and install that. I installed Google+ apps this way, and more google products, too. I don't know why they bother to prevent it to some countries anyway; they're being open about us getting the apk files from wherever we can. 

Anyway, it's still pretty lonely with no friends to play the Google+ with. Will venture the public domain more tomorrow. It's morning here.

Comments