Affordable android phone

I have nothing against android phones. It's just that I don't have the usual luxury to get any available gadget just to burn some quota off money like some time ago. Byrd said, it was an accident that let me to Nexian Journey, a Foxconn android phone. We wanted to get multimedia player and were almost to get an ipod. Several attempt to get financing from a zero percent credit card program ended in peril as I soon to learn that asides that zero percent programs hike up the prices before letting you buy the products, individual stores still charge you that dreaded three percent for using the credit card machines, even the apple store in ambassador. Don't everybody use credit card to buy anything from apple? Better yet, don't people use credit card to but computers? Nobody carry millions in their pocket cash, they shouldn't if they still do. So that means these computer stores takes everything in credit card. Based from what I know, these stores shouldn't be paying any percentage to use the machines. I'm then to assume that all those three percent goes straight to their pockets. That's what I thought then and that's what I still think now.

So I was dragging two tired women and a sleeping baby around ambassador and ITC until someone showed me the phone.

It was peculiar to me that a phone with these features cost so economic (cheap). I was curious with androids, was almost about to give up and get myself a Dell or the infamous galaxy tab. Some tiresome hours later, we bought the phone from another store. Pure emotional, I felt pity to one of the store owner.

That moment when the wife saw me bought the gadget for her was the last time she could freely toy with there phone. I was hooked. Something about that phone, there features, android, getting apps for free, I lost interest on my blackberry. For almost quarter of the price I could get a more interesting hardware. And if it was not for the OS that gave me push email and easy connection to current office email, I could have easily utter push mail and succumbed to the power of the Canadians once again.

No more. Hail Google and crazy Chinese labor price, I could get digital compass, auto brightness, auto LCD off when holding there phone up to my face, cool touch screen, 3.2 LCD, 5 mp decent camera, 1250mAh for some three hours of intense playing, all for, as any care salesman would put put it, crazy crazy price.

Currently helping a friend developing apps for another OS in the same platform, will need to familiarize myself with it also.

This is the plus of having a project basis profession: there's no telling of what could happen next.

Will update more on this phone (not likely) or the OS ( more likely ).
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5 edited on a laptop

Comments